Wednesday, December 08, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Days 19 and 20

Something you miss...

I was thinking recently about how I miss spending more time with friends. Not that we don't anymore, just not as much as we used to. I was remembering how I used to go to Forest Grove C and C every Monday night then we would go out to Earl's for cheap margaritas (they were only $2.50!!). I also sort of miss going for lunch after church on Sundays. It seems like we used to go out with friends all the time, and now that it's just Jay and I, most Sundays we don't bother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicknames....

I have never really had many. I guess since my name is Angela, most people call me Angie or Ang. I would say a good portion of the time I refer to Jason as sweetie and he refers to me as the same. I would say that's about it for nicknames.

No comments: