Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Shhh

Sorry things have been so quiet here lately.  I often feel like if I were to sit down and write a blog more often that they would all sound the same. 

I have had a couple of pretty slow weeks with work.  It was looking like this week would pick up, then in the last couple of days I have had four cancellations.  Most of them re-booked, and I appreciate having advance notice for cancellations, but it makes for a slow week for me.  My next appointment isn't until Friday afternoon now.  Next week is looking better since a number of the cancellations from this week re-booked for next week. 

I am hoping to get out once the wind stops blowing like crazy and hand out some more flyers.  I did some down our street last week and I have had one call already.  If this works, I will keep handing out flyers in the area.  I would still like to put an ad in the community newsletter, but missed the June deadline and will be ready for the September one.

I booked our summer holiday last week.  We are going to take a trip out to Drumheller for a couple of days in July.  Our plans include taking in the Tyrrell Museum, Reptile World and going to see Anne of Green Gables at the dinner theatre in Rosebud.  After that we will drive back to Swift Current and spend a few days out at the cabin before heading home.  I am sure it will be a great week!

I think otherwise, our summer will be spent relaxing out on our deck as much as possible.  These few precious summer months are so short and we need to savor them.

No comments: