Saturday, December 11, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 22

My favorite city....

I have not done much traveling in my lifetime. I would have to say that I like a lot of things about Saskatoon. I like the size, I love our river and parks along it, I like that it only takes me 15 minutes (25 on a bad day) to get home from work. I would say that next to Saskatoon the city I have spent the most time in is probably Calgary.

I think Calgary holds some special memories for me because of the association with my grandparents. I used to love going there to visit grandma and grandpa, and now that they are gone, I imagine I will spend less time there. I do really think that Calgary is a nice city, but bigger than I would like to deal with on a regular basis. I like their zoo, and their rivers. I like their malls, and their Ikea. I would like to visit some of their museums, and I think it would be fun to go back to Heritage Park (I went once when I was 9 or 10). I that you can see the mountains from the city and I love how hilly it is.

No comments: