Friday, November 26, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Days 9 and 10

Sorry for my slacking off!

A picture of my friends...

I had to throw in a picture of my hubby. He is my best friend and I can hardly believe that we have been married for nearly six years! I chose this picture, because it makes me smile. :)

And here is a picture of my two best girlfriends, Karen and Arleen. This was at our high school grad, 12 1/2 years ago. We look so young and happy! The three of us go WAAAAAAY back (grade 3 I met Arleen, and grade 6 is when Karen and I started hanging out together). We have been through a lot together. I can't wait to see what the next 20 years holds in store for us :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something I'm afraid of....

I think I have more serious deeper fears of more significant things, but right now I can't get the nightmare I had last night out of my mind. So I have to say that I am quite scared of spiders. In my dream I was cleaning in this room and I came across this little fishing net and when I picked it up I saw it was full of spiders. They weren't huge, but they were brown and had thick legs. Before I knew it they were all over me and were biting me. I woke up and was still feeling crawly and trying to brush them off my arms. ICK!

1 comment:

Karen said...

That is a horrible dream!