Saturday, September 12, 2009

I got my hair done today. I haven't had it cut or coloured since the end of May and it was needing some attention. I have started to grow my hair out a bit so I am able to go longer between haircuts, which is nice. When I go to the hairdresser for a colour I usually have plenty of opportunity to catch up on celebrity gossip. They have all the best magazines at the salon. I believe that Star and People magazine make up at least half if not more of their magazine collection. Those are the ones that my hairdresser usually gets for me when I am waiting for my hair to colour. I don't think I found out too much new today. Mostly that I am out of touch with the new young celebrity crowd. I didn't recognize a lot of names or faces. I guess that's what happens when you refuse to read or watch the Twilight series, ha!

There was one article in one of the magazines about stars who had 'beat cellulite'. There were pictures side by side supposedly of the same celebrity who on one side their fat butts were bubbling out of their bikini bottoms, the other side, their skin was tight and smooth and perfect. You can't tell me that there was no photoshopping done to those 'after' pictures. I know that probably 90% or more of magazine photos are touched up to get rid of wrinkles, pimples, rolls, soften skin, etc. It got me thinking. I know someone who has photoshop on his computer. I wonder if I should get Jay to take a bikini picture of me and make me look all hot and magazine worthy. Haha. I asked him if he could paint me a six pack. I think he has more important things to do with his time, but maybe someday, if we are bored we'll give it a try.

No comments: