Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sigh

It is not cancer. Four of the sweetest words I could have heard today. I was at work so I didn't hoot and holler as much as I might have otherwise, but I have never felt such relief. It has been three of the most stressful weeks of my life. Jay was saying tonight that in his life that this will probably stand out as one of the three most stressful times in his life. The other two being his accident and marrying me....haha, no.....the other was waiting to find out if the financing would go through so we could get into our house on the possession date. That was a super stressful week! I would say for me the ones that stand out the most are the financing on the house, Jay's bout with infection and Kiwi's health scare. If I had to narrow it down to three.....

The surgeon said he is not completely sure why she has lumps, and they may still need to be removed, but it doesn't appear that they are life threatening. He said he would consult with some of his peers and give us a call back tomorrow to let us know what his best diagnosis is.

Just waiting for Monday so we can get her stitches out and lose the cone!

No comments: