Saturday, February 21, 2009

I went for supper last night with three of my old classmates from massage school. I hadn't seen those three in quite a long time so it was nice to catch up with them. We sat and visited for at least three hours at Montana's and just had a lot of laughs. We had such a great time in our two years of our massage course. I really wonder if other classes had the fun ours did. We only had 15 people in our graduating class so after spending 2 years day in and day out with the same people you do develop some sort of bond.

I also found out last night that one of the girls who I was good friends with from our class gave birth to her daughter prematurely about a week ago. She was only 27 weeks pregnant so that baby is only about 2lbs. If you could say a prayer for Leah, Mitch and little Marley I am sure it would mean a lot to them.

No comments: