Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A few cheap laughs

This evening I was looking at puppy ads on Kijiji again. There were two that had me almost crying because I was laughing so hard. I will copy and paste them here so you can enjoy the silliness too!

Number one:
I have beautiful Pre Bread Peeks for sale. If you want to know more please call me.

Pre bread peeks? Um...not sure that I want to give you $600 for those....

Number two:
I am looking for a NON shedding dog. Preferably a smaller one that would make a good lap dog, loyal and not excessively high maintenence. The only real stipulations I have are that it does not shed and that it does not have a brown nose.

Haha, why not a brown nose? Doesn't like brown nosers? haha I have seen dogs with brown noses, though most dogs usually have black noses.

I hope that these made you laugh as much as they made me laugh :)

No comments: