Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hair

I remember back in high school I was pretty fearless when it came to getting extreme haircuts. There were a couple of times in the last 10 years or so that I have cut my hair fairly short when it had been pretty long. I remember people in high school who were so concerned about cutting their hair. They would never do it! That's too scary and why in the world would they want short hair like a boy! Anyway, I have been thinking lately about cutting my hair. Maybe short, but not too short, not as short as it was in grade 11/12, but shorter than it is now. Now I have to admit that I am the one who is a little bit scared. I am at a point where I mostly just wear my hair in a pony tail or pig tails and that isn't very nice. I like my hair down when I do it, but I find when I work that if I wear my hair down I get quite hot. But I was thinking if my hair was a lot shorter in the back it wouldn't cover my neck and make me so warm. But if it was shorter I would definitely need to take more time to actually DO it. Right now on most mornings I wash my hair then either put it in a pony tail, pig tails or just let it air dry then it gets put in a looser pony tail when it's dry. Do you have any suggestions for hairstyles or any 'DONT DO IT' messages? I could totally go for a change.

No comments: