Sunday, April 30, 2006

Some pictures to sum up my weekend in Swift Current:

We had a fire last night out in Jason's parents backyard. It was enjoyable, the fire is so mesmerizing.

We went out to Uncle Harvey's buffalo pasture to go shoot some gophers and a coffee can. Once we were done shooting we headed over to the other pasture where the buffalo actually were. They are pretty majestic creatures. Well except for the booger licking...hehe.

Yesterday the very first buffalo calf of the season was born (there are 49 more on the way!), and we were lucky enough to get a look at it. Pretty cute!


I shot a gun yesterday for the first time in my life. I started with Jason's gun that has open sights on it, and managed to hit the coffee can on my 2nd try. Then I tried Dale's gun that has a scope on it, and hit the can many more times as well as one unlucky gopher :) It was a nice weekend!

No comments: