Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Today I get to go to the doctor. It has been almost exactly a year since my last complete checkup and I need to go again. I am pretty sure that there is nothing majorly wrong with me, but it will feel good to get another clean slate of health. I have only a few minor things to discuss with the doctor and hopefully she will have some solutions, or at least ideas for me.

Work has been pretty painfully slow the last couple of weeks. So far this week I only have 4 appointments booked (2 on Thursday and 2 on Friday). I hope that things pick up soon, as money is a good thing to have when you need to pay bills and buy groceries. I am again trying to think of places to hand out brochures, or something to try and gain some clientele.

I am looking forward to Saturday. Jay and I along with my sister and brother-in-law are going out for supper to the Keg. We got a gift certificate from grandpa for Christmas and plan to use that to eat a very filling and expensive meal :) I haven't yet decided whether I will have filet mignon or ribs...mmm beef hehe. It should be a good time, and perhaps after supper if there is time we will all come back here for a friendly game of Settlers or Carcassonne.

No comments: