Thursday, January 12, 2006

Woke up this morning with some of the worst pain in my back that I have ever experienced. I don't know what the cause is, or why it hurts so bad, but it is starting to ease as the day goes on. I think I am also getting used to it. I went for a massage this morning and I think it helped a little, but it may just be one of those things that needs some time to heal. It seems that every couple of weeks for the last couple of months that I seem to get a kinked up neck/back and I am getting kind of sick of it. I don't know if it's my pillow, or the bed itself, or my sleeping position....*sigh* Maybe I will go and relax some more. I had to cancel my appointments today because I am in no shape to massage people....well my co-worker was going to call and cancel my appointments and she was having a hard time getting ahold of those people....hopefully she is able to do that!! Hope tomorrow finds me better.......

No comments: