Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to me


Yesterday was my 25th birthday. Man do I ever feel old...haha, well not really, but I have days where I do. Yesterday was a good day. I got up in the morning and opened a gift that my inlaws sent back with us at Christmas time. I got another Old Navy gift card (yay!) and a magic scarf (the one in the picture)....not sure if you know what it is....it's a scarf, that's also a tube that you can pull over your head. I will probably just use it as a regular scarf. Then I went to work and it was fairly slow so I got to come home by 3:30pm and when I got home there were flowers waiting for me here and Backgammon. Then we went for supper to the Saskatoon Inn and I had my very expensive free entree. I had the special which was two 4 oz sirloin steaks with portabello mushrooms and an intriguing sauce, stuffed potato, grilled tomatoes and soup to start. It was a good meal, however I definitely would not have paid $25 for it! Then we went over to mom and dad's for cake last night and mom made a spice cake (complete with cream cheese icing and 25 candles!). All in all a pretty good day :)

No comments: