Tuesday, January 17, 2006

So it turns out the reason I was in so much pain last Thursday was that I had a rib that was somewhat dislocated. It makes sense with the location of that pain that I was feeling, however who knew that a dislocated rib could be so painful. I would say that I am about 90% better, however still have some residual stiffness left.

I don't know about you but I am getting awfully sick of this election campaign. I wonder if it would not be more effective for the candidates to focus on their own platforms rather than only demeaning the others. I have seen a lot of things on the news about the election and have picked out bits and pieces of the platforms here and there, however whenever I turn on the tv all I tend to see is mud slinging. I believe it was the last, or maybe the one before that, election when I made an educated decision not to vote because I was so disgusted with all the garbage that went in during the campaign. I do plan to vote next Monday, but I will be SO thankful when all this garbage is over!

No comments: