Monday, January 02, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I wrote. Haven't had too much to say. Christmas was good. It was nice to get out of town for a few days but it was also nice to come home and have a couple of days off work before having to go back. I worked two very busy days last Thursday and Friday and so far this week is looking much slower, which is okay because I would rather work back into it gradually after having so much time off.

We spent New Year's Eve over at Anthony and Lynette's place. It was a fun evening of playing games as well as eating lots and lots of food. We taught 3 people how to play Carcassonne, and I think they liked it (tho I kicked butt! hehe), it's such a fun game! Candace made this wonderful baked tortilla chip dip, and I totally need to get that recipe from her!

I can't believe that it is already January 2nd, 2006! My birthday is in two days, our first anniversary is in 20 days and that should be the end of our excitment for a while. Well I guess Valentine's day comes pretty quick after that too. Lots of reasons to celebrate being in love (and getting presents...woohoo! hehe).

No comments: