Wednesday, December 21, 2005


We had our family Christmas tonight at mom and dad's house. We had a wonderful (and garlic-y) supper of lasagne, caesar salad and garlic toast. I baked an apple cake for dessert as tomorrow is mom's birthday and it was enjoyed by all! Then after supper we opened gifts. Got some good ones, and enjoyed giving gifts to my family and especially James. He is about 19 months old now and is about at the age where he can really enjoy Christmas and opening presents. I won't list everything that I got, however Jay got Settlers of Catan (if anyone wants to come over and play...) and I will be purchasing a fair amount of Old Navy clothing in the new year as I have gotten 3 Old Navy gift cards for a total of $120 so far!! Oh and Grandpa sent us some cash and mom and dad bought us a gift card to go for supper at the Keg...totally looking forward to that!!! I thought I would share this picture of James from this evening. He's pretty darn cute!!

No comments: