Friday, January 27, 2006

I just got back from coffee out with Karen and Arleen. I miss hanging out with those girls more, but I guess that's kind of how life goes as you get older and busier with life. I have to admit that I am missing Jay and it was awfully lonely sleeping by myself last night, but I am not as bored as I thought I might be. Tomorrow I plan to go meet mom, dad, Robin, James, Aunt Margaret and Uncle Hans for coffee (it has been my parents tradition for YEARS) at the mall and maybe have lunch. Then I was thinking that maybe I would go scope out Old Navy and Michaels and see about using the gift certificates that I got for Christmas. I suppose that is all. I don't have any plans for any big suppers by myself tomorrow, but I guess we'll see how motivated I am. A sandwich might work just fine. Then Sunday is church, and Jay should be home early to mid afternoon for a haircut :) Some of the people I have talked to about Jay being gone have been like, "woohoo, you get to have the house to yourself...I love when my husband goes away for a few days." I am totally not in that mind set. Maybe it'll come with time?? But I guess we are still newly weds and I would rather him be here with me. Even when I have left him at home when I have gone and done very fun things, I still miss him like crazy.

No comments: