Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Maybe not for the males who read my blog...

This evening I stopped in at Shoppers Drug Mart to pick up some feminine supplies. I went down the aisle and grabbed a couple of packages of different products. I then walked up to the til to pay and noticed that they had the Max 5 chocolate bar which I had been wanting to try for a while. I decided to buy one, and not wanting Jay to feel neglected I picked one up for him too. So there I was up at the til paying for a whack load of feminine products and two chocolate bars. I don't think the lady working the til thought anything of it, but I think the guy in front of me in line kind of gave me a funny look. Mmmm PMS...

Oh yeah, I have been meaning to tell you about the family of rabbits that live in my parking lot in the middle of downtown Saskatoon. There are 2 and possibly a 3rd one. I have only ever seen 2 of them together at once, but I thought there may be a 3rd one. I just thot it was exceedingly odd that there are rabbits living in a parking lot. They only seem to come out later in the day when I am leaving work, and now that it's getting colder they are starting to turn white. Weird eh?

No comments: