Saturday, November 12, 2005

Christmas

I was watching TBS this evening and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas came on. I thought that it just doesn't seem like Christmas time yet. I know there have been piles of Christmas ads, music and products in stores, but just seems too early. I will even admit that I am about 75% done my Christmas shopping, but just felt too early to see The Grinch. I never liked the Grinch much anyways....my favorite Christmas movie as a kid was Mickey's Christmas Carol. The last couple of years I have watched the movie Elf, and that was a nice movie to get me in the Christmas mood. I think I might watch that in a couple of weeks. Just not yet...don't want to stretch it out too long because then it will seem like it's taking too long to get here. I love Christmas time though :)

No comments: