Friday, November 20, 2015

15 months

My baby is 15 months old today!

She is growing and changing almost daily.  She is walking like a pro and learning new words all the time.  I have not spent much time with babies/toddlers in my life, so it is amazing to me how much she understands.  Even though she doesn't have a lot of words, she knows what I am saying most of the time.


I believe she still has 8 teeth.  She is definitely working on cutting molars and possibly eye teeth, but whenever I try to get my finger in there to feel what is going on she bites me.  Haha.  So until I have visual proof, I am not quite sure what is going on in there. 

I think she is starting to tantrum a bit.  If there is something she doesn't want to do, or if I go to pick her up to say put her in her high chair and she doesn't want to....she arches her back, or goes limp and cries.  Sometimes when she arches her back and goes to the floor she will hit her head....I suppose that is just part of being a toddler. 


She likes going out.  She gets excited when I grab the diaper bag and take it to the front door.  Whether it is to grandma and grandpa's house, or to the mall, or wherever, she likes getting out of the house.  We have been quite amazed at how well she does when we go out for a meal somewhere.  On Monday, Karen, Arleen, Fiona, Felix and I went for brunch.  I would guess whe were there for about 90 minutes and both Fiona and Felix hardly made a peep.  They were just happy to eat and watch the people around them. 

In a few weeks my cousin is getting married, and Fiona will get to go to her first wedding.  I hope she is happy and not too disruptive during the ceremony.  It is kind of a low key wedding, with coffee/dessert time afterward and no formal reception.  I am just looking forward to dressing her up in a fancy Christmas dress for the occasion.  

No comments: