Saturday, February 18, 2012

That was quick!

As I had mentioned in my previous post, on Tuesday of this week I called and talked to someone about getting a debit machine for at home.  I called Tuesday and they sent me out the application by email and I sent it back on Wednesday morning.  Yesterday I got home from work and there was a FedEx notice hanging on our doorknob.  At first I was not sure what someone may have sent me via FedEx.  However after a few seconds the light went off and I realized that it was likely the debit machine!  I couldn't wait until Monday (their next delivery day) so I drove over to their office and picked it up today.  Sure enough!  How fun!!  I know that they can ship things really fast these days, but it still amazes me that it was sent from Ontario on Thursday and they tried to deliver it Friday morning.

I can't believe how easy it was, and I will be so glad to be able to offer this service to my clients at home!  The next step is to call (probably on Monday, since I won't be working) to go through a 15 minute training session to learn how to use the machine!

I  got my letters ready to go today and will mail them early next week!  I absolutely can't believe how quickly the last four months have gone by.  I was just chatting with my coworker about how freaked out we were to talk to the business owner about leaving, and now I will be done in a week and a half, and she will be done in a little over a month.

No comments: