Sunday, December 19, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 25

Put iPod on shuffle and list the first ten songs...

I have to say this blog entry is appropriate because I am typing this post one-finger typing on the iPod touch. Jay has a lot more CDs than I do, so I still feel the 1500 or so songs on here are heavy toward his tastes so I put it on shuffle and skipped through until I found ten of my songs or familiar songs. Here is the list...

1) Show Me Your Glory - Third Day
2) Let My Words Be Few - Matt Redman
3) Tonight Tonight - Smashing Pumpkins
4) Everything Zen - Bush (X)
5) Comatose - Skillet
6) Treason - Kutless
7) When The Rain Comes - Third Day
8) Taking Over Me - Evanescence
9) Masquerade - The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
10) White Ribbon Day - Delirious

Pretty good selection of songs. I would say that I like a wide variety of music which seems to be indicated by this eclectic list.

No comments: