Sunday, May 02, 2010

Interesting Opportunity

I got an email the other day from a friend on Facebook named Lisa. I would probably consider her more of an acquaintance, as I have only met her a couple of times. She told me about someone she knows who started dating a man a few months ago and has fallen in love with him. He is a paraplegic, and she is a registered massage therapist. Right away Lisa thought of Jason and I and told her about us. Lisa emailed me to ask if I would be interested in going for coffee with her and her friend just to get to know this other girl and possibly offer her some support/understanding that other friends/family might not be able to offer her. After a lot of consideration I decided that I would be willing to meet with them. Not sure when we will meet, but I figure I am always up for making a new friend, especially one who has some things in common with me.

No comments: