Sunday, February 07, 2010

Comments

I got a notification a week or so ago that Haloscan is shutting down. That is who hosts the comments on my blog. I was able to save the comments from my 6 years of blogging, but as of right now there is no way to re-enter them into my blog with a different program. I decided it was probably time to get rid of the Haloscan comments so I went into the blog template and played around until I figured out what part of the code was for the Haloscan comments. I erased it and previewed it to make sure I wasn't messing anything significant up, and it looked good, so I went ahead and saved it. I then went in to the built in blogger comments and tried to activate them and they won't show up. Hopefully I can get this figured out so I can get some form of commenting back on my blog soon.

No comments: