Sunday, July 12, 2009

I don't want to be a quitter

But I am thinking about quitting. School that is.... I realize I am not quite even two weeks into the start of my classes, but I am having some serious doubts about them. I know I am able to withdraw from my classes and get most of the money back within the first thirty days of the course start date (and no blemish on my transcript).

I have done a lot of weighing of pros and cons and I just am not sure I want to be a student right now. I know that I probably won't be able to do massage therapy forever, but for now it's enough. I really don't want to waste the tuition I have spent on these classes if I decide not to pursue this any further. I would rather withdraw from them and possibly research some other options at a later time. I don't want to go into all my reasons, but this is what has been on my heart.

I feel so blessed to have such an incredibly supportive husband. He has always taken the "whatever you want to do, I will be behind you" attitude and I love him so much for that. I told him some of my doubts about this and he said whether you stay in our withdraw from the classes you have my support. Sometimes it seems like it would be nice to have someone to tell you what to do, but I know it's best this way. I have talked with God about it, (which maybe I didn't do enough of before I jumped into this...) and I feel pretty peaceful about withdrawing.

I think this is why I have been so quiet on this blog for the last week. Just a lot on my mind.

No comments: