Friday, June 12, 2009

Know what I find annoying? Stores that don't have mirrors in the change rooms. There are times that I try something on, and feel self conscious about it. I don't want to parade around in front of other people. Tonight I went to a certain store. I found some shorts and some tops to try on. I thought, hey, just for the fun of it I am going to try on a bikini. I did not realize that there weren't mirrors in the change rooms. I tried it on, but was unable to see how it looked because I refused to leave the change room. I think all of parts of me that should have been covered were, but this is a store that sells both men's and women's clothes and I was not about to risk some guy seeing me in an ill fitting bikini with socks on.

I wonder if that is any indication that I am not meant to wear a bikini. I think I could probably get away with wearing one, but I just don't think I have the self confidence to strut around in public in something that covers as much, or maybe even a little less than my underwear does. I do believe I would be able to wear one if we ever went on a hot holiday....since I don't know anyone where I am going.....but pretty much the only place I ever wear a bathing suit anymore is at the lake, and I don't want to parade around down there in a bikini.

No comments: