Sunday, January 11, 2009

I have felt rather uninspired to write anything too profound or interesting lately. Sorry, just in a slump. I noticed however that my blog is almost five years old! January 13, 2004 was my very first post and since then I have just over 700 posts!

I ordered myself a Wii Fit from Costco.ca and according to the UPS tracking service it should arrive here on Tuesday. I am very much looking forward to using it. I feel like I put on a few pounds during the Christmas season, so hopefully this will help drop a few. I also bought my first Wii game last week, Lego Indiana Jones. It is a fun game that involves a lot of thinking and not just running around killing things.

My good friend Arleen finally set a wedding date! March 14th, so just over two months from now :) I am pretty excited for that. It's been a while since I have been to the wedding of a close friend. I think it'll be a nice weekend away for Jay and I. It'll be lots of fun to hang out with Karen and Arleen the day before too :)

No comments: