Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have felt completely, absolutely unmotivated to clean our house lately. I feel like the place is a mess. It might not look so bad on first glance, but I can't tell you the last time I washed the floor in here and there is still a hand smudge on our dining room window from one of the kids at Christmas. There are other things that haven't been cleaned in a long time but I am not going to go into details because it would just embarrass me. Thankfully I have cleaned the bathrooms recently because I just CAN'T let those get too dirty cause it's gross. I have been doing a lot of shoveling lately, and I think I would rather spend a half hour shoveling than cleaning the house. I was contemplating spending some (or maybe all) of my birthday and Christmas money on hiring someone to come in and catch up on the house cleaning for me. I really don't know what that would cost but I think it would make me feel better. Though it seems that someone else never cleans the same as you would. But some cleaning would be better than no cleaning, which I have been doing. *sigh*

No comments: