Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Won't you join my tea party?


When mom and dad were in Calgary sorting through grandpa's house, getting it ready to sell, they came across a lot of neat things. Mom called one day and asked me about a few things she thought I might like. I figured since my set of china that I talked about only came with three teacups that it might be nice to take this collection of random china teacups. I am glad I spoke for them as there are some very pretty ones. It might be nice to have some sort of display case to put them in, or maybe someday I will have a tea party and we can all drink out of dainty little cups and eat cucumber sandwiches and little pastries. I would say that my favorite ones are the 2nd and 3rd pictures on here. I think the shamrock one is pretty cool.






No comments: