Monday, September 08, 2008

Jeopardy

I enjoy watching Jeopardy, it is one of my favorite shows to watch. I have learned a lot of little trivia tidbits watching that show. This season they have switched from CTV to CBC which really doesn't bother me at all. I don't mind turning to a different channel than it's been for the better part of my whole life. I am frustrated, however, with the fact that they have decided to air it at 7:30pm now instead of 5:30pm. We would usually watch it during supper, or just after supper (I know we are old...sometimes we eat supper at 5pm....). Now I am never going to remember to watch it, or if I do watch it, it will interfere with other evening activities, or things I should be doing. I hope that CBC will get back to Wheel of Fortune at 5pm and Jeopardy at 5:30pm.

No comments: