Monday, September 08, 2008

Epicure Party

My party is coming up this Wednesday at 7pm at my house. I sent out a number of email invites and a few telephone invites (to those without internet access), asking people to let me know if they could come and so far I have had ZERO responses. I am looking forward to sampling some dips, but it might be more fun with more than just me and Kiwi and Melissa (the Epicure lady). If anyone who reads this is interested in coming (and isn't a creepy stalker, haha) let me know and I can give you the address info. I have had a couple of people tell me they were likely coming but couldn't make any guarantees. So here's hoping at least 3 or 4 people show up. And if I did invite you and you have a friend or parent or sister who might like to come feel free to invite them. The more the merrier....

No comments: