Sunday, June 15, 2008

I must have cabin fever

We are going to Regina next weekend for our friend's son's baptism and I am a little excited to get out of Saskatoon, even if it just for one night, and even if it is to Regina. I don't really have anything against Regina. I have probably spent less than a total of three full days there in my life. Went to the science centre in grade 10 for a few hours, went to my cousin's wedding there and spent the night about 8 years ago, and I went to a Rider's game once. I would really like to get back to the science centre. I recall that it was quite interesting, and I always enjoy Imax movies. Also, Jay has never been, so I would like to take him (hopefully it's all wheelchair accessible). We would also like to take a walk around Wascana Lake and the Legislative buildings. I have never been there. We are looking for any suggestions of any good stores or restaurants to check out in Regina that we don't have in Saskatoon. I have heard that they have a Sears Outlet store there, but not sure if it's worth our time to check it out. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: