Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle and Juno

First I would like to say that I made an awesome chocolate peanut butter trifle for dessert for the weekend and it was so good! I modified the dessert from the original recipe I found, but not too much. I love that cake and pudding all mashed together texture and flavor. If you like peanut butter and chocolate you would love it, unless you have problems with those textures :)

Secondly, I just watched the movie Juno. What a great movie! I had heard that it was good, and had wanted to see it, just didn't get a chance until this afternoon. It made me laugh, and cry (like every good girl movie should!). The only thing that distracted me from the movie was the actor who played her dad. He is the same actor that plays the guy who runs the newspaper on the Spiderman movies. I think he did an alright job in this movie, just kept thinking of him from Spiderman when I heard him talk.

No comments: