Friday, June 16, 2006

On my dad's side of the family when my aunts laugh they have a tendency to snort. I don't very often snort when I laugh, but this morning was an exception. I woke up at 7am when Jason got up to use the bathroom, but then went back to sleep for an hour until just before our alarm went off at 8am. In that time I fell back asleep and started dreaming about an episode of Family Guy. In my dream this was the funniest show I had ever seen. I was laughing and laughing and laughing until I started snorting. Then I woke myself up because I actually snorted, then the alarm went off. But I asked Jason if I had snorted in my sleep, and he said that I was laughing and then I snorted. But he thought I was laughing because he had dreamed that he was playing with his old dog and was barking at her. He thought that he had barked out loud and I was laughing at him. Hahaha...silly us.

No comments: