Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mmmm food!

We have tried a few times in the last number of months to make our own home made chinese food. It is never quite as good as the restaurant can make, but we are going to give it another go on Saturday. We are going to try to make ginger chicken, suey choy with honey and brown rice. The suey choy recipe came to me from an old classmate of mine for one of my wedding showers and we haven't tried it out yet. This morning we went grocery shopping and picked up some necessary ingredients like suey choy and sesame oil. I love the flavor of ginger. We have experimented with putting it in lots of things lately. On Saturday we put some in our stir fried veggies for our fajitas. Mmmm so tasty! Last time we were at Costco they were sampling a salad dressing called Wasabi and Ginger. Oh was it good! I think next time we go to Costco we will pick some up. We've thought about calling our puppy Ginger...but we think we have come up with something EVEN better! Okay I guess I've rambled on enough for now.

No comments: