Friday, April 21, 2006

TV

Man, I am so hooked on the show Prison Break. I didn't start watching until a couple of weeks ago. Jason had found a copy of the first season, so I ripped through that and last night I watched the season finale as well as this season's first episode. It is such a frustrating yet exciting show. I hope that the good guys get a break one of these times because they sure need it. I am curious to see where the show will go now, and how it will end. I think it would have made a good plot for a movie. Of course they couldn't have nearly as much detail then, but it would be nice to see it all wrapped up nicely in a couple of hours.

I also watched Survivor last night. They had to take Bruce away to the hospital because he was in so much pain because he hadn't pooed since they got to the island. That's like 3 1/2 weeks! I can't imagine the pain that guy was in. But they said he had a completely blocked colon and bladder! Yikes!

So that's my update on my TV watching. I have gotten into watching way too much tv this season. I have kind of been following the amazing race here and there. I enjoy watching that, but I always pick a team to root for and they get eliminated. I like the old guys and the hippies this season. Oh yeah, and 24 has been kind of disappointing this season. The only good thing is that the weiner president will likely be gone after this season because he's the bad guy and Jack always gets the bad guy. Prison Break is definitely my new favorite!

No comments: