Saturday, April 01, 2006

To throw out, or not to throw out....

Last night I was sorting through some old pictures. I have about a 10 inch pile of old pictures that either not photo album worthy, or are doubles of pictures that I already have in albums. I know that this 10 inch pile is not taking up much space, but I have thought about getting rid of them before. I feel bad for throwing out pictures. I haven't actually done it yet, but I would like to. Is that terrible of me? Maybe if I was a scrapbooker I would find uses for some of the old ones, little background things like the sky or people's heads n stuff. But alas I am not a scrapbooker so I am left with a big pile of pictures that I am not really that interested in owning anymore. Any suggestions or should they just hit the garbage heap?

No comments: