Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy Birthday James





The other day I heard about a family on the news. They live somewhere in the states, and they have a little daughter and just gave birth to quintuplets! That is 6 kids in one family! Yikes! I was at James' 2nd birthday party today. There was about 7 children there ranging in age from about 5 years old to 5 months old, but the majority were around 2 years old. I definitely do not feel ready to be a parent. Hehe, I came home and thought to myself, "wow is it ever quiet in here...mmm quiet". Here are a couple of pictures of James. The first is his newborn picture that was taken at the hospital, the 2nd is of James today at the party. I also found out today that my new little nephew will be named William Michael. James and William. Jim and Bill. haha, I wouldn't let my sister hear me say that, but I can't imagine calling James, Jim.

No comments: