Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ba Ba Ba BAAAAA!

Last night Jason and I went out on a date. It's been a while since we did go out in the evening for more than just a supper out. Last night we stayed in for supper (I made a very tasty homemade pizza...mmm) then we went to the symphony. I had bought us tickets as an anniversary gift to Jason back in January. Once we manoevered the snow covered sidewalks and made it to our seats we really enjoyed ourselves. They played 2 Mozart pieces and the piece they played in the middle was some Canadian composer, and I really didn't care for that piece. It was a symphony for the trumpet, and to me trumpet really doesn't go nicely with the beautiful violins, violas, cellos, basses and other instruments. But the Mozart was superb! As I watched the conductor I really wished that I understood his conducting. It really kind of fascinates me to watch him boogy-ing up there. For a while I thought that he was just up there as an excuse to dance to the cool music :) He's a neat fellow! After the symphony, Jason and I went out for dessert to Montana's and mmm was that tasty! A great evening all around!!!

No comments: