Thursday, February 09, 2012

Decision

I have decided that I am going to put my car up for sale at the beginning of March once I am working at home and it won't be as pressing if I don't have a car for a little while.  I have been keeping an eye on used vehicles in the last couple of weeks and have come away feeling more confused.  At first I was thinking I might like a small SUV, but apparently small SUVs are rather out of my price range.  The only thing I have found that seems like it might be doable is a 2006 Honda CR-V that is for sale in Swift Current.  I am not going to rush into anything, but possibly if it is still for sale once my car has sold, we might consider going to take a closer look at it.  Other than that, I like the idea of a Subaru, but again, I think most of them are out of my price range.

So if you know anyone who is looking for a small car that is good on gas with low kms send them my way!

No comments: