Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Home Office

I am excited to start to see my new home office take shape.  I only have to do a second coat of paint on the feature wall and I am pretty sure I will be done with painting.  (Except for a little touching up on the ceiling where I got a little overzealous with the roller, oops)  I am liking the colours I chose and I think it will be a nice change of pace from my current treatment space.  I would like to really put some thought and care into the way I decorate this room.  Even if it takes me a while to get all the pictures hung and different decorations purchased, I would like to make it a nice.

I have told a few of my regular clients about my plans and so far the reception has been mainly positive.  I only had one long term client who...not that she seemed upset.....or didn't understand why I am doing it....she just didn't seem super happy about it.  I realize that it will be out of her way, but for an appointment once a month or so, I am hoping she will come to see me at home.  I have been treating that particular client since I was at Dance Saskatchewan, so probably for about seven years.  I will continue to give my clients a heads up about my leaving and I hope that the reception will continue to be positive. 

I am getting really excited, but also a little nervous about making this transition.  I think it will be really good, I just hope that enough of my regular clients follow me that I don't have to do much advertising. 

No comments: