Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Shoppin'

A couple of weeks ago I heard about a decent consignment store in Saskatoon. I haven't had much experience with consignment stores in the past, but I am always up for a good deal. A couple of years ago when I was in Calgary my aunt took my sister and I to a consignment store that was having a big sale. I was really impressed with what I found. Everything was in really good condition, most of it was brand name stuff, and all for a fraction of the price of what it was new. I got a pair of Tommy Hilfiger jeans for $16 (maybe if I keep working out I will be able to fit into them again someday...).

The store in Saskatoon is called Stasia Boutique and it is on Central Ave. They have quite limited hours, but I am hoping to check them out sometime soon. I would love to find some good deals. I saw on their website that they only accept clothes that are less than two years old, and they can only be certain brands of clothes. Maybe it'll be too pricey, but I am interested to go look at least.

No comments: