Monday, June 02, 2008

The Queen

I finally watched that movie yesterday. I quite enjoyed it. I have always appreciated her, and it was interesting to see a look into her life on the inside. I will admit that I had quite a chuckle to myself at the thought of her off-roading in a jeep by herself. I was saying to Jay that I would not want to be part of that family though. All the publicity and the lack of privacy would drive me mad I think. Seeing on the news how the paparazzi had treated Prince William's girlfriend, if I were him I think I might opt for a life of singleness. Or maybe marry another royal so they are already used to the attention. Interesting movie though, and she still reminds me of my grandma. Oh and I can't believe how much they made the actress who played Queen Elizabeth look like her!

No comments: