Monday, December 18, 2006

I have always been drawn to watching weird medical shows. Shows about rare genetic conditions, or shows about strange happenings in the ER. Last night on TLC there was a show about conjoined twins. There were these two girls, I have never seen conjoined twins like them. Basically they had one body and two heads. They had 2 legs, 2 arms, a slightly wider torso than normal, but two completely separate heads. There is a lot I wonder about....they talked about getting married, I don't even want to think about how that might work. And what about college, do they pay 2 tuitions even though they only take up one seat? But they do write separate exams in high school. It also showed them driving. A two headed person....made me think of some creepy Halloween movie. These girls seemed like very nice people, very open and willing to answer questions people asked....so weird. I need to stop watching these shows!

No comments: