Sunday, May 21, 2006

I am enjoying my new hairdo, I will probably post a picture of it soon. It is nice to actually have a hairdo and not just a long blah hair. I am thinking about buying a flat iron to help style it. The hairdresser used one on my hair after she cut it and I liked the way it made my hair look. But maybe it was only because she was a hairdresser, but I haven't had too much trouble in the last couple of days styling it.

Yesterday I bought a new bathing suit. I decided that I would like a new one before our holidays this summer so I started looking and didn't want to wait too long because sometimes by the end of the summer their selection isn't too great. Last week I was at the Midtown and checked out the Swimwear Etc. store. I don't know if you have ever been in there, but for the bathing suits that I found interesting there they were like $60-80 for the top and the same for the bottom. I maybe would have paid that for the whole suit, but not for each piece! That is just ridiculous :P So I checked out Walmart and found a very cute 'tankini' 2 piece bathing suit for under $30. Yay for Walmart (well in general...I hate the overall busyness and stinkyness of Walmart...)!

I guess that's all for now. I hope y'all enjoyed your long weekend! I know I sure did!

No comments: