Sunday, March 05, 2006

Starting Over
















I got a call last week from Midtown Stylists that my hairdresser had left. I have not been overly loyal to one hairdresser in my life ever. I have always been open to trying someone new, however I felt that I really clicked with my hairdresser. She was friendly, and after seeing her 4 or so times per year for the last 2 years, I felt a connection. I could go there and she would suggest things that she thought would look good, as well as being excited about my input. I trusted her a lot when it came to my hair, and now she is gone. They had rebooked me with another girl for my appointment yesterday (which I had made about a month ago), so I decided to keep it. My hair turned out alright, I like the highlights that she gave me, but she wasn't nearly as friendly as the other girl. Also, I didn't know what to tell her to do with my hair, and she didn't seem to have any suggestions so I just got about half an inch trimmed off all around and thought maybe next time I would do some more looking at pictures of haircuts before I go in. I am not sure if I will keep going back to her, but I probably will at least once more because she gave me a coupon for $10 off my next haircut.

No comments: