Friday, November 12, 2004

Yesterday...

It was an interesting/educational day yesterday. Learned some things about a close friend of mine that I never would have thought. Not that they are bad things....just things, that are interesting and we had a good chuckle over. And the women sitting in the food court next to us, I think were appalled that we had the audacity to discuss those topics (they shouldn't have been listening in) in a public place. It was cool bonding time :)

When I got home mom said that they had gotten some not so good news. My first thought was that maybe gramma was sick again or something of that nature. But an old friend of my sister's, who she had had a falling out with a few years ago passed away. She was 28. We grew up for most of our years next door to her family until her parents divorced and they moved away. I guess it's prety uncertain as to what caused her death. But they found her unconscious on her floor of her house, and took her to the hospital and her brain was swollen and they put her on life support, then they realized she was getting worse, so they took her off of life support, and she died. She was a single mom of a 4 and a half year old boy named Damian. She was not a Christian. :(

No comments: